What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breakfast Burritos

V

vp311

Do any of you ever have breakfast burritos? What do you put in them?

I'll occasionally make breakfast burritos. I brown up some hamburger or sausage, scramble it with some eggs, stir in some salsa or green chilis, and spoon it into warm flour tortillas. The extras can be rolled up and frozen for a quick breakfast out of the microwave.

^I pretty much do the same with mine. Put some scrabled eggs, and sasuage only most of time.

I use any combination of sausage, eggs, ham, cheese, chopped onions, chopped peppers, etc. - actually - anything goes - it's personal taste.

Mama I too use sausage, eggs, ham, cheese, chopped onion and peppers along with picante sauce and sometimes sour cream

Depending on how I feel, I either use bacon or churizzo for meat, diced red and green peppers, onions, diced jalepeno(1), eggs, and chopped potatoes. The potatoes soak up a lot of the flavor from the other ingredients and also act as a filler in the burrito.

Back