What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weight Watcher in FL

L

laptopnurse

I had a Smart One macaronie and cheese frozen meal for lunch and it was fableous. I was wondering if someone out there had a recipie for mac and cheese that is like this one. It is only 2g of fat and 270 cal. In fact I want to make many of my own meals ahead and freeze them in individual portions for myself and my family. Thanks

That's a pretty lean macaroni and cheese. We make the old fashioned kind, and don't eat macaroni & cheese more than a couple times a year. I've never tried to make macaroni and cheese with skim milk, no-fat cheese, and whole wheat macaroni, but I'd bet it would work just fine and be close to your packaged mac and cheese.

Try it with this recipe for macaroni and cheese that was posted here this summer. I've made it, and it's a great macaroni and cheese recipe, and will probably adapt to use with low fat cheese, and whole wheat pasta.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Back