What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Little Rock

R

R3dD0g

I'm a cooking fanatic. I'm a guy who loves to cook. I learned when I left the nest (35 yrs ago :) ) and quickly grew tired of the fast food route. I bought a skillet, spatula and box of Hamburger Helper and grew tired of that pretty soon, too. Then I figured I ought to be able to do better than the box so I bought some spices and a bag of pasta and a pan. And I've loved the kitchen since.

I've had some health problems in the past year that kept me out of the kitchen, but I'm recovering nicely from the surgery and am ready to start cooking again.

I just finished a couple pecan pies. They looked pretty decent considering a year away.

Well, happy Thanksgiving all.

Hey R3dd0g!

I learned to cook as a kid, and have been making my own dinners ever since. I'm not a big go-out-to-eat person and prefer to make my own meals. Sometimes they aren't so good, but more times then not, I make a nice meal. I'm always looking for something new to try, and have an open attitude toward trying anything.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Back