What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Everyone

P

Paprika

Hi!

Ive just joined the forum so I thought I would quickly say hi! Im from Australia and I love cooking! I cant wait to get some tips and have a look at some great recipes!

Hope to get to know you all soon!

Hi Paprika!
Welcome to the forum. I'm in the United States and love to BBQ. There are several real good cooks here and I've taken a few of their ideas and used them in my cooking. Hope to see you around.

Hey there, Paprika.

I have to tell you, I just love this forum. You can ask any question in the world relating to food & someone, usually Mama Mangia, will have an answer. She's also got the best recipes. Even my husband, who's very critical of foods especially chicken, loves the recipes that I've gotten from her. All thanks to this forum.

Hi Paprika! Nice to meet ya. Welcome to the forum and I look forward to chatting with you

Back