What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jalepeno Poppers

L

lcsamano

1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (8 ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1/4 cup mayonnaise
15 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 tablespoon milk
1 1/2 cups crushed corn flake cereal

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, sharp Cheddar cheese and mayonnaise. Stuff jalapeno halves with the mixture.
Whisk together eggs and milk in a small bowl. Place crushed corn flake cereal in a separate small bowl.
Dip each stuffed jalapeno half into the egg and milk mixture, then roll in corn flake cereal to coat.
Arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until filling is bubbly and lightly browned.

Thanks so much now I wont have to be making my weekly trips to Arbys to get them!!! Now, if I could only find a recipe for Bronco Berry Sauce:rolleyes:

will this help??

Bronco Berry Sauce (Dip) - for Arby's Jalapeno Poppers

3/4 cup water
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup corn syrup
3 tablespoons fruit pectin
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon vinegar
50 drops red food coloring or 1/4 teaspoon red food coloring
1/8 teaspoon onion powder
1 dash cayenne pepper
1 dash garlic powder
1 dash paprika
1/4 cup red bell peppers, finely minced
1/2 teaspoon canned jalapeno peppers, finely minced

1. Combine all the ingredients except the Bell and minced jalapeno peppers in a small saucepan; Whisk well.
2. Set saucepan over medium / high heat, uncovered; Add peppers and bring mixture to a full boil, stirring often.
3. Reduce heat and simmer sauce for 5 to 7 minutes, or until thick.
4. Remove from heat and let sauce sit for about 10 minutes; Stir and cover.
5. Use sauce when it reaches room temperature or cover and chill until needed.

Is this really really really hot?

I have never tasted Jalepeno Poppers before. And I think now is the perfect time to try it.

Back