What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Cuisinart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please ASAP!

J

James

My wife has lost the manual for her Cuisinart Food Processor. I tried to make
it work by pushing the control up or down. Then I tried with the bits and pieces attached and the bowl on and everything as tight as I could get it. Then I threw the base in the trash and ordered a used motor on on Ebay. It came today. I tried it and I have the same GD problem!!!! This is one frustrated husband who must have thrown a perfectly good motor unit away to then buy a very used one. I have gone to the Cuisinart website and they do not have online instructions to turn the unit on! One of you experts must be able to tell me what I have to do to make this thing function and save our marriage!

Thanks in advance and buy a different brand if you're looking for a food processor!

Jim

My son just figured it out

The GD oval piece on the top was on backwards! At least I got to vent somewhere.:)

Isn't it funny how kids can figure out these things when we can't? :D

Back