What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is on your X-mas list this Year?

L

lcsamano

This year I would love to get a new dinning room table. I have had mine for over 7 years and you can tell. However, when you have kids it is hard to keep things looking new.

This is the first year in several that I've had any sort of a "list". Hubby and I haven't done gifts for each other in nearly 5 years and this will be the first we're shopping for each other in ages, so I'm super excited to have something under the tree for him (and myself)....

anyways...

I'd love a new wooden cutting board (mine's tiny, cheap and is splitting), a good knife (my son REALLY wanted to get these for me, so I, I mean "he" picked them up a few weeks ago), a book, a journal, some new rubber scrapers....that's pretty much all.

Speaking of dining room tables, that's what I got for hubby....a new dinette set. He didn't really ask for it, and it's more for "us" than "him", but I couldn't pass it up. It's not a real nice one, but it's better than what we have. It's a 5 piece farm table set and I only paid $89 (plus tax) for it. Honestly, you can't hardly get a good card table for that.

No you can't get a card table for that cheap. I am looking for a cheap card table for my husband so he can use it out in the garage for his poker nights. The guys that come hate it cause they are not allowed to smoke in the house so the game has to be put on hold all the time so they can go smoke.

Back