What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mashed Garlic Potatoes

L

lcsamano

* 3 lb. small red potatoes
* 5 garlic cloves, minced
* 2 Tbsp. olive oil
* 1 tsp. salt
* 1/8 tsp. pepper
* 1/2 cup water
* 1 cup cream cheese with onions and chives, softened
* 1/3 to 1/2 cup whole milk

PREPARATION:
Halve or quarter potatoes to make even sizes. Place potatoes in a 4-6 quart slow cooker. Add garlic, oil, salt and water and mix to coat. Cover crockpot and cook on high for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours until potatoes are tender.

Mash potatoes roughly with a fork. Stir in cream cheese until blended, then add enough milk for desired consistency. You can serve this right away, or cover and hold it in the slow cooker up to 2 hours on low

I LOVE garlic mashed potatoes.

I can not wait to try this recipe out! YUM!

This looks delicious, I've never tried mashed garlic potatoes. Thanks for the recipe, I'm gonna try this one of these days.

My sister loves garlic a lot but she doesn't like it when I put garlic straight in my mashed potatoes so instead, I mix cracked garlic cloves into my butter + half and half mixture while I double boil them. I strain off the garlic cloves before I put the butter+half and half mix into my potatoes, of course.

Back