What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The TOFU lover has arrived!

T

tofumonkey

hey everyone,

this is TOFUmonkey here, real name: MingChern.

I come from singapore, thus I can give recipes and food for thoughts from an asian perspective.

I also come from a family who simply love food to death, which pretty much explains our size lar... hehehehehe...

hope to share more with you all! see ya around! :)

Hey there!
I always order the Tofu dishes when I go to Asian restaurants. My father was a big Tofu person and I've been around Tofu for a long time. I can't get my SO to try it though, and she grew up in different surroundings. Perhaps you could share some good Tofu recipes with us, and I can make them and switch her over.

Matt

Oh MingChern,
I was in Singapore a couple times around 1980. What a wonderfully, rich, diverse, city country it is. I was at a business conference in 2001 and one of the speakers had moved to Singapore from San Francisco, Ca because of open business environment there. I think of Singapore as a remarkably dynamic country that's confined in a city and is a huge hub in world trade. I still regularly use some camera components that I bought in Singapore 25 years ago :)

Matt

hey spiceplace!

Times have really changed since the 1980 or even 2001. :)
lots of urbanisation, the mass rapid transit(mrt) has become more efficient, more lines, more this and that.

welcome you to visit singapore again soon! :)

It is great to meet you, I can't wait to hear some of your asian recipes. I am not a huge fan of tofu, but maybe your ideas could change my perspective. It is nice to have you here.

Welcome tofumonkey, I am also a tofu fan, but I have the same problem as others, my family does not care for it. I sometimes sneak it into deserts, and stir fry, and if they do not know it is in there they eat it. I am looking forward to some Asian and tofu recipes, I hope you have some to share.

hey pohto9 and barkely,

hang on to your socks for a while.

still busy with my everyday stuffs.

will post some recipes when i'm more free. :)

Hey MC...I love me some tofu also...maybe not as much...I'm more of a vegetable adn fruits person..but velcome

Back