What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling PHOENYXSTARR

M

medako

You had that baby yet?? :D Haven't seen you around in a few days....hope all is well and your bundle is happy and healthy!

You had that baby yet?? :D Haven't seen you around in a few days....hope all is well and your bundle is happy and healthy!

I think she might have. I know that she indicated around Christmas. As well she is usually on here everyday and it have been about 3 days. I hope all is well.

I was having pains all day on the 19th, went in that night & had a beautiful baby girl at 12:42am on the 20th. She weighed 8lbs 2oz & was 21 inches long.

I didn't think anyone would notice me missing... I didn't realize I made that much of an impression on you guys.

I didn't think anyone would notice me missing... I didn't realize I made that much of an impression on you guys.

When we all share like we have been and the size of the site as it is right now - we are like "family". So how could we not miss you?????

And like I posted previously in another thread - congratulations!

Congratulations on your daughter. What a wonderful Christmas present. Even though she was early. What did you name her if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks everyone. We're both doing great, I was worried that I'd have a long recovery like I did with my toddler, but not this time. I was up & ready to go home 24 hours after she was born, too bad I wasn't allowed to go home. After I had my 18-month-old, I spent a week just sleeping & taking care of her.

We let my friend name her, since she didn't have any input on our toddler's name. My friend came up with Twilitte Isabelle Starr. All the nurses at the hospital said they'd never heard of it before & it was a pretty name. I think it fits her too, she already seems to be a night owl. She will sleep all day till about 6 then she starts staying awake between feedings until about 10 or 11.

Congrats Phoenyxstarr on your new baby may she sleep through the night for you soon.

Even though I'm breast-feeding her, she only wakes up twice during the night. I feed her & go to bed around 10, she wakes up around 12:30 and then again at 3. Since I get up with hubby at 5:30, I'm already awake when she gets hungry again.

Thanks everyone. We're both doing great, I was worried that I'd have a long recovery like I did with my toddler, but not this time. I was up & ready to go home 24 hours after she was born, too bad I wasn't allowed to go home. After I had my 18-month-old, I spent a week just sleeping & taking care of her.

We let my friend name her, since she didn't have any input on our toddler's name. My friend came up with Twilitte Isabelle Starr. All the nurses at the hospital said they'd never heard of it before & it was a pretty name. I think it fits her too, she already seems to be a night owl. She will sleep all day till about 6 then she starts staying awake between feedings until about 10 or 11.

That is a really pretty name. It is very unique name as well.

That's pretty darn good to only be waking up twice during the night! My Jack was like clockwork at that age...every 2 hours - all night long.

That's pretty darn good to only be waking up twice during the night! My Jack was like clockwork at that age...every 2 hours - all night long.

She does that sometimes, but not often. My toddler was real bad about waking up every 2 1/2 hours every night until she was almost 4 months old.

hey Phoenyx - - are you guys getting hit with the ice, too? We're totally covered up here. :( and it's still sleeting!

Back