What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you see World Trade Center?

L

lcsamano

This movie is supposed to be out on DVD. I would love to rent it to see how Nicholas Cage is in the movie. The trailers looked really good.

I bought the DVD. The movie is not what I had expected - it centered around Cage - but it was a good movie. It is well worth renting! And by the way - he did a great job in that movie.

I have not seen it, but I plan to eventually.

My inlaws saw it, and my FIL works for the fire department and said that part of it was handled very well.

I haven't seen this movie yet. I'll have to rent it so I can see it.

I was able to rent it last night and watched it. It was a great movie. I really like how they captured keys moments from that day and then went into details about the two people who were trapped.

I haven't seen it, but I heard that it was really good. Two girls that I know said the first time they tried to go tot he theater and see it some people started fist fighting, so it must be pretty intense. I would have to say it is probably something better watched from the comfort of your home.

I haven't seen it, but I heard that it was really good. Two girls that I know said the first time they tried to go tot he theater and see it some people started fist fighting, so it must be pretty intense. I would have to say it is probably something better watched from the comfort of your home.

I agree I don't think I would have wanted to watch it at the theater. This is a movie that I would have cried at. So watching it at home was a really good idea. Plus it is so much cheaper to watch it from home.

I agree on watching it at home. That way, you can react without worrying that people will see you, and you can stop it and return later if it gets too intense.

That's what Netflix is good for. :D

I agree on watching it at home. That way, you can react without worrying that people will see you, and you can stop it and return later if it gets too intense.

That's what Netflix is good for. :D

I tried Netflix before it was great. Now since we don't rent as many I just usually go to Blockbuster. However, I see that Blockbuster now has were you can rent online and return to the store. What will be next...LOL

Back