What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death by Chocolate.

P

pohto9

My friends mom made this when I was growing up and used to always bring it to the church socials. I finally got the recipe and thought I would share it with you. It is called death by Chocolate, and it is so yummy.

Ingredients:
4 reg size packages of instant chocolate pudding
1 large tub of whipped topping
1 package chocolate cake mix
1 cup Kahlua ( optional)
6 Skor candy bars chopped

Prepare box mix as directed. When done, remove from the oven, poke holes in the cake and pour the Kahlua over the cake. Let cool. Meanwhile prepare the pudding or mousse. Tear or crumble the cake into pieces. In a glass or trifle bowl, layer in this order: cake , pudding, whipped topping and candy bars. Repeat layers ending with chopped candy bars on top. Chill well.

This is my husband's favorite dessert. His mom makes it for him on his birthday. However, we have never had it with Kahlua; that sounds like a great thing to try.

Wow! I think I remember this in one of Agatha Christie's books. I just never thought I'll see the recipe for this, thanks.

That is hilarious, do you rememebr what book it was, that might be fun to read. Your welcome for the recipe as well.

Back