What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Corn Dip

B

Barkely

My sister makes this for every get together we have, there is never any left when she is ready to go home. It is delicious.
Hot Corn Dip
Ingredients:
1 (16oz) bag frozen corn
2 cans (4oz each) chopped green chilis drained
1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
1 cup (4oz) shredded monterey jack
2 Tbsp. chopped jalapeno pepper
1 cup mayo
1/2 cup grated parmeson cheese
2 Tbsp sliced ripe olives (optional)
Preparation:
In a bowl combine the chilis, red pepper, monterey jack cheese & jalapeno. stir in mayo and parmesan cheese. Transfer to an ungreased 2 qt baking dish, cover and bake at 350` for 30 min, or until heated through. Sprinkle with olives. Use as a dip for tortilla chips.

Hot corn dip? Man that doesn't sound half bad, I think next time the boys come over I might put this to some use. Either way it still sounds pretty good.

That looks tasty. I love corn. DH is going to play poker tonight, I may make this for him to take with him for the guys to munch on.

It's great for parties, I just bake it right before the party starts, and then set it out with some corn chips. There is never any left over. It is sinfully good, and I am sure it has 0 calories.

Oh I'm sure. 'Cause the jalapenos burn them all away. :D

Back