What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi!

A

Angewl_73

I am new here and thought I would introduce myself!

I have 4 kids with very different tastes in foods and a hubby that is an executive manager/chef at an Italian restaurant.

I am a WAHM who loves baking.

Hi there, I am pretty new here to. I have four kids as well. Are yours girls or boys, mine are all boys. We could be twins LOL, except I will trade you husbands. Mine is a carpenter, I would rather have the cook JK. :)

Hello all, I am also new to this forum. I am looking forward to exchanging cooking ideas and recipes. I have only one child, he is 8 and can be a picky eater. I am really excited about joining this forum because I love to cook, and I love to learn new tips and tricks about cooking.

Hello, I joined this forum just before christmas and have been a food junkie for a long time. I have to college kids and one 2 1/2 year old. They are all good eaters and not to picky thank goodness. My husband used to manage restaurants but he works in a factory now because it gives him more family time he wouldn't otherwise have in a restaurant life. Welcome all.

Hi there, I am pretty new here to. I have four kids as well. Are yours girls or boys, mine are all boys. We could be twins LOL, except I will trade you husbands. Mine is a carpenter, I would rather have the cook JK. :)

Bwahahahaha My Hubby USED to be a carpenter and a painter! What a coincidence.

Thank you everyone!

I have a 17 yr old daughter, 13 yr old son, 7 yr old son and a 2 yr old daughter. Can I say I am tired? lol

That measn pasta and salads adn breads...all yummy.....And how different are your kids tastes from each other..I know my neice loves vegetables and her brother hates them...

Back