What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kitchen Rookie

L

Leneyloo

Hi Everyone - My name is LeneyLoo (Lean-ee-loo). I grew up not knowing a frying pan from my microwave, but I'm learning to cook & stumbled across this forum. I hope you all can help me figure out what's going on in my kitchen, because I sure don't know!! ;)

And if you want a recipe, just ask & Mama Mangia will have it for you. I really like all the recipes I've tried, especially the Baked Apple French Toast. It was a hit with my in-laws too when they came down last week.

well thank you phoenyxstarr! and I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed some recipes!!!! that is the best compliement ever!

and - cinnamon - when desperate - use any apples or even pears or a combination of both!!! you cannot tell the difference!

Welcome Leneyloo! Don't be afraid to ask questions - no question is ever a silly question. Every great cook started just like you. I think you will find that everyone here is eager to help you learn to cook.

Back