What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

scrapbooking?

S

sarahlorrain

Who scrapbooks here? I love it, but I don't like doing it by myself. I enjoy getting together with friends and be able to share supplies and show eachother what we made.

I just recently got into scrapbooking. I did a book for my grandma of my children who she babysits. I have a few tools but I haven't mastered them. I am trying to get my husband to buy me a really nice die cutter. I think it is called the crisscutter.

I love to scrapbook, but it seems like I never find the time. I feel the same way, I like to scrapbook with friends whenever possible. I get together with a couple friends on Friday nights and we scrapbook once in a while, I would like to do it more often.

I used to. I just haven't had the time to lately. I'm hoping to pick it back up sometime in the near future.

I really want to get a group like that together, but I really need a few more supplies first. For one...the tape roll to affix the pictures to the pages.

The materials are expensive!

I did a scrapbook for my mom last year. She wasn't able to come with us to Thailand because of work. So, I made her a scrapbook. She loved it!

Back