What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cherry-O Cream Cheese Pie

M

Mrs. Chipotle

This is so easy and delicious,and great for summer:

1 block cream cheese, softened
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla

Mix all the above and pour into a graham cracker crust. Chill at least 1 hour or longer. Pour a can of cherry pie filling over before serving. YUM!

I was just about to post this one!! SO GOOD!! I *think* my mom actually made this one up and I have just shared it so much on WC/LJ that it's really traveled around!!

Yeah, it's like the red beans and rice, I figure all of us have made it quite a few times!

I noticed you posted several of your old favorites too.

Cherry Cheesecake (the recipe calls for 21 oz. can pie filling) you can always use Fresh.

1 9-inch gram cracker pie crust
1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
1 tub (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed

In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla. Pour into crust. Refrigerate 4 hours.

Top with thin layer of whipped and cherry pie filling just before serving.

Prep Time 15 min.
chilling time 4 hours
Yield 8 servings

I'm going to make this in warmer weather. Cookie

Cookie, this is my favorite type of cheese cake to make. It's so easy. If you ever get the chance, get some of that chocolate that you can use on ice cream that gets hard and top the cake with it like a Gnache. It's so good.

I Love no-bake, it reminds me of my rum-balls because you don't bake them and they are so Good! I like that chocolate... magic-shell, something like that. Thanks, that's a Good idea...yum!! Cookie :)

Last edited:
Back