What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol Season 6?

S

sarahlorrain

Did anyone watch last night? I just love AI, and I promise myself that I'm not going to get sucked in every year. I've managed to resist a few times but I was hooked season 1 and season 5...and this year!!

OMG - I cannot believe how pathetic some of them are! I would love to see some real talent up there being judged - not these birdbrains that think they can sing and then stand there and have the nerve to fight with the judges as to why they aren't good enough! Where are all the talented people in this country?

Igh. I can't believe I forgot AI was on again though apparently, based on Mama Mangia's comment, I didn't really miss anything. Hope I don't get as invested on a contestant (Katharine McPhee!!! Eeee!) as I did last season. -__-

I think they're leaving all of the real talent for the hollywood round(s)....I have a feeling more people tune in to see the terrible auditions than they do the good ones....

although, it'd be real nice to hear some real talent....I haven't been impressed yet.

I have actualyl been watching it this season. at least when its on TV...it makes me laugh so hard sometimes

I LOVE this show. My husband and I watch it together.

If that were me up there singing and they started laughing, I would turn around and walk out. They keep on singing. How can they keep on singing? ugh

anyone been watching lately? We watched the first round this week and I haven't been impressed. I think it's going to be hard to get sucked into this season - I just don't have anyone that I'm rooting for.

Gosh, I love AI! Like cookingmasterboi, I am huge Katharine McPhee fan.

The contestants this season are boring. I don't know if I'd be addicted.

Back