What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you entertain?

M

medako

Do you host dinner parties or entertain your guests in your home and cook a great meal or snacks?

I'm not an entertainer at home, even though sometimes I wish I were. We don't have many people visit and don't have any sort of family get-togethers here.

I'm hoping that when we move into a bigger home I'll be able to have a dinner or holiday party once in a while. I really do enjoy cooking for other people and would love to get the chance to do it more often.

what do you generally entertain for? Is it holidays/birthdays or just random dinner parties?

Definitely holidays, birthdays, special events, and just for the fun of it! I don't need a reason - I just do it. I love to do it.

We do not do much entertaining. We all usually go to my mother in laws house or my sister in laws house.

I'm not right now...but I live in a small mobile home right now. I'm hoping that after I move into my bigger house & am closer to family that I'll be able to host more dinners at my house.

No, we don't. My parents are introverts. Well, I guess I am too.

Back