What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think of the new look of the forum?

Do you like the look of the new skin?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • So so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What new skin?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm working on 2 more styles, and will put up an option for everyone to vote on them.

If you don't like the look and feel of the new style, the original style is still here. Go to the bottom of the page, and in the new style at the bottom right is a select box that will say '--Spice Place Style', choose 'VBulletin Default Style' to go back to the original layout. You can do the same thing in the User Cp. If you are signed in, the style will stick with you. In the original style the style chooser is at the bottom left instead of the bottom right.

Matt

I just changed the header images in the style. It was a little too blue for me ... so now it's similar to the original vbulletin style we were using and this new style still shows your avatar on the right. If it looks flaky, hit shift on the keyboard and F5 or shift on the keyboard and the refresh button on the browser to load the new images.

I'm going to set up another style now and will let everyone know when I think it's ready to look at.

One more style is out there for you to try out

There is another style now titled 'Alternate Style 1' for everyone to try out. I like the look of it -- it's clean. It doesn't have the avatar image at the top but it's a nice layout. I'm going to tweak the Spice Place style a little and then we can have a poll of the favorite style.

Matt

This one is better. I like it!

It's very sleek and professional. I like the colors the you used. I prefer lighter colored sites.

Hi,
I like new look of your site .Specially the light colours.and good design .

Yes i like the new skin.This is more better than others.The color is more attractive to view.

Back