What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We finally did it!

M

medako

We FINALLY had Jack's 1st birthday party over the weekend - and I only had one little meltdown. About 9am I looked outside and it was snowing - hard! The words out of my mouth would've made a sailor blush - but it stopped after about 20 minutes and all was well again.

We didn't have near the turnout we expected, but I really didn't mind.

A few pictures from the day...

The finished cake
Jack803.jpg

food table
Jack799.jpg

presents
Jack819.jpg

new pony
Jack822.jpg

awww - how adorable!!! it looks like everything went very well!!! all those goodies and such a nice cake and you didn't invite us all........(just teasin') - are you going to share your recipes with us?

and now Jack is an internet star!!! you're very lucky - he is a beautiful baby!!

I wouldn't say I had "recipes" for the day. It was a super simple taco/nacho bar with very little prep.

The most time consuming were the cakes. I'm going to have to figure out how to decorate faster. :)

Wooo Hooo! LOL Good for you! You finally got to have the party! I'm so glad everything went well for you. It looks llike Jack had a blast too. :D

Back