What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recipe for Birthday Giveaway

P

pinkperson

My daughter will be celebrating her birthday this February. I can't think of any dessert that I can give our visitors. Can you share a recipe that is easy to cook and prepare. A recipe that doesn't need a oven. Any dessert recipe. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Last edited:
are you looking for something to send home with your guests as sort of a favor? or something to serve during the party?

for a take-home dessert - easy as pie - purchase some tart size graham cracker crumbs and make individuals pies - even as simple as pudding and cool whip!
I'll dig up some recipes for you.

Medako, I am looking for something to give my guests after the party. Specifically giveaways for adults. I will be giving the kids a pack of sweets like candies, chocolates and biscuits that is available in the supermarket. But for adults, I want to give them something special.

something easy and without an oven. I was thinking you could decorate sugar cookies, and I guess you still could. Just buy premade cookies and decorate them to go along with your theme, wrap them in clear celophane and tie on a pretty bow.

Or if you have the stuff, you could make molded chocolate suckers. They're really pretty easy.

I like the idea of the mini tarts too.

How many are you expecting to need?

no bake - make pies with puddings and ready made crusts - or angel food cakes that are split and filled with fruits, sauces, etc. - or pound cakes that are split and filled

I really can't think of a major dessert recipe for adults that woudn't need baking.
The only thing that comes to my mind is nutty chocolate balls. I usually use a combination of milk and white chocolate, some nuts, shortening and condensed sweetened milk for them.

Pink - what did you end up making for the guests? And how'd the party turn out overall? I hope you had a good time. :)

Back