What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite pizza?

F

foodlover

I am a huge pizza lover! My favorite crust is the cheese filled crust. My favorite toppings are mushrooms, grilled chicken, bell pepper and onions, lots of cheese, olives & jalapenos

my favorite pizza is mushrooms and artichoke with a garlic butter crust

I like crust stuffed with cheese. For toppings, I like beef, mushrooms, onions, bellpepper and lots of cheese. I don't want olives, chives or pineapple. I don't like pepperoni too.

I like cheese and cheese and more cheese!!! lol
Other than cheese, I don't mind if there is some cottage cheese too.
I like white pizza :)

Yeah, I can pizza with just cheese a little tomato sauce.

What's a white pizza?

Yeah, I can pizza with just cheese a little tomato sauce.

What's a white pizza?

I am not sure but I guess white pizza looks white.
It uses no tomato and as far as I can remember has a combination of cottage cheese and cheese on it. Kids seem to love it.

I am not sure if you all have round table pizza in your area. However, they have this one pizza called Maui Zaui. The pizza sauce is a sweet and spicy kind. There is bacon, onions, ham, pineapple and tomatos on the pizza. It is really good. The also have a gourmet veggie pizza. It has a garlic white sauce with mushroom, artichoke, zuchini and I think brocolli on it.

lcsamano - those sounds WONDERFUL! I've never heard of Round Table Pizza though, they must be regional or something.

I am not sure but I guess white pizza looks white.
It uses no tomato and as far as I can remember has a combination of cottage cheese and cheese on it. Kids seem to love it.

The traditional white pizza is your dough, spread with a bit of oil, seasonings and sliced fresh tomatoes - possibly a sprinkle of grated Parmesan/Romano - that's it.

Today - pizzerias have ruined many of the "traditional" pizzas with what they do to them.

it's obviously not a "traditional" white pizza, but I've seen where they use alfredo sauce instead of tomato sauce...then load it up with something like spinach and whatnots...

The white pizza's I've had have are thin crust pizzas that have no tomato sauce, are laden heavily with garlic, and have a lot of cheese and Parmesan cheese on top. Being that garlic is my friend I like the white pizza's on occasion. I don't think I'd make a white pizza for dinner and would have the white pizza as part of an array of pizzas, like a buffet, and have a couple slices along with regular tomato sauce pizza.

We have a pizzeria here that has over 75 different kinds of pizza. I know my ancestors are turning in their graves over that one!

But it is 2007 and anything goes!

My favorite is a jalepeno and pepperoni pizza. My second favorite is a good supreme pizza, and the third is a Canadian Bacon and Pineapple.

We have a pizzeria here that has over 75 different kinds of pizza. I know my ancestors are turning in their graves over that one!

But it is 2007 and anything goes!

Oh My God! 75 different kinds of pizza. That's a lot.
I don't think I have even had 15 varieties till date.

Oh My God! 75 different kinds of pizza. That's a lot.
I don't think I have even had 15 varieties till date.

Some of the concoctions they call pizza I would not even want to try! And they also have white, wheat and rye pizza doughs - which is not bad - but some of the pizza combinations - YUK!

Well my favourite pizza has got to be pineapple,chicken,pepporoni,onions, cheese, bbq sauce hmmm....tomatoes and capseciums.

Well I would have said something else but since being stationed in IL I have to say Giordanos Pizza is the BEST! FRESH mozzrella, GREAT sauce and veggies or meats. Mand can't Beat it! You can check this out by going to giordanos.com.

capseciums.[/QUOTE]

Mangia, what is this? I have never heard of it.

capseciums.

Mangia, what is this? I have never heard of it.[/QUOTE]

CAPSICUMS - is that what you meant?

Various tropical American pepper plants - 5 basic kinds with over 300 different varieties; used as a food or in spices and medicines. Native to Mexico.
bell peppers, chili peppers, ancho, jalapeno, chipotle - etc.etc.etc.

Most capsicums contain capsaicin - that strong chemical that causes a burning sensation in the mouth. And - get this - when not properly digested - it also burns your anus!!!

Shall I continue???

Back