What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol

L

lcsamano

Are there any American Idol fans? I watch it off and on but this season it has grabbed my attention since they are voting off alot of good singers.

I've been watching this season, but I don't know that I'd say I'm a fan this year. No one has just captured my attention. Overall I think it might be a bit of a boring year.

I usually only watch the auditions because some of them are just hilarious!! Other than that it doesn't hold my attention.

Oh the auditions are funny. I have to say that I never laughed so hard as I did this year. Some of the auditions were sad.

for those of you who watched....what did you think of last night's show?

What about the surprise elimination? WHat are your thoughts about Stephanie being voted off? I thought she was a strong singer, Tuesday night wasn't her best but Sanjaya is still there. As you see I am not a fan of his at all.

I can't say I was really surprised about Stephanie going home. She was kinda forgetable, but it doesn't mean she shoulda went home before another "someone". I don't think she would've made it to the finals, but she should've at least made it through this week.

Any idea what next week's theme is going to be? I missed it if they announced it.

I missed it as well. However, I believe that Gwen Stefani is one this week. It is will be an interesting one if she is.

oh, no no no no....

24746.jpg

Ryan Seacrest referred to the hairdo as a "Pony hawk" and pointed out that it was actually a series of tiny ponytails lined up on Sanjaya's noggin.

Sanjaya mentioned that there were seven little ponytails...for good luck.

Story from AccessHollywood

The hair do was crazy. However, I am sure that he will get alot of votes because of the hairdo. I thought he sung really bad. I only caught the last part of Idol were they do the recap and it was bad.

I'm gonna be real honest....the kid creeps me out beyond belief!

I feel the same way. There is something definetly errie about him. Can you believe last nights results? I know that lately Chris hasn't been picking good songs but why him. Why not Sanjaya?

I am not a huge Tony Bennett fan. I don't think that they will do well at all. I wonder what other themes they will have.

I don't really keep up with American Idol after the auditions, but hearing all of these things about Sanjaya on the news and different places on the net is actually making me want to see what he is all about.

What is up with him still being around?

I think it's just a great big joke.

Even Simon is tired of it. Last week after the kid sang Simon just said "let's try something different, 'INCREDIBLE'!" Obviously negative feedback wasn't soaking into the heads of those silly people still voting for him.

I'll definitely be watching it tonight to see what happens. I watched some of his performance on YouTube... eeek!

Anyone surprised at the top 4? To be honest I really am not. I am thinking that either Melinda or Jordan will win.

can't say I'm too surprised. Can't say that I really care who wins either. I would be buying an album of any of them, but it doesnt' mean they don't deserve the opportunity to put out some good stuff.

I guess I've just been really disappointed with this season...I'm not sure why we're even still watching.

Back