What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reality TV

L

lcsamano

What are some of your reality shows that you like? Since I dont get to watch tv much I have been missing out on a few that I did like. I like The Real World and the The Hills which are both on MTV. I also started to watch this show on Fox Reality called Rob and Amber Against all Odds. It is about the Rob and Amber who were on Survivor and got married.

Im not really big on mtv type reality shows. But I do like sport reality shoes a lot. Some of them are the ultimate fighter, contendor, as well as one called pros vs joes.

Reality Shows always have scenes which are edited to make it look better. Not really real is it

Ex Cal - I love the Ultimate Fighter. They have another one coming out on Spike in April!! I'm really excited about that one.

I am a reality show fanatic. Love literally everything reality.

Anyone watch "I love New York" on VH1? :D

Oh I am sure that they do edit it to make it look better. I was watching on on VH1 about Danny Bonaduce and it was so edited. There was an episode where he tried to kill himself and they had to stop taping.

I know what you mean about the heavy editing. I loved Breaking Bonaduce, both seasons. It would be nice to see another season.

I know what you mean about the heavy editing. I loved Breaking Bonaduce, both seasons. It would be nice to see another season.

I wonder if there will be another season. I didn't watch all of the 2nd season. I do know that Danny and Gretchen were living apart during that season.

I'm a pretty big fan of reality tv. Even with all of the editing, I'm still always curious as to how other people live.

Most of my favorites are things that are on like TLC or Discovery Health. I saw a commerical this morning for a new series about a couple that has a set of 6 year old twins and then 6 babies that are 2. I saw a special about them a few months ago, but now they have their own show. I really can't wait to watch (and then thank my lucky stars I'm not them!)

I could watch Discovery Health all day. I find every single program on that channel super interesting. Some of my favorites on there are "Critical Hour", "Trauma - Life in the ER", "Dr. G Medical Examiner", "Plastic Surgery Before and After", "Dan Ho Show". My husband can't understand how I can stand watching some of the shows as they can be pretty gory....

I'm a pretty big fan of reality tv. Even with all of the editing, I'm still always curious as to how other people live.

Most of my favorites are things that are on like TLC or Discovery Health. I saw a commerical this morning for a new series about a couple that has a set of 6 year old twins and then 6 babies that are 2. I saw a special about them a few months ago, but now they have their own show. I really can't wait to watch (and then thank my lucky stars I'm not them!)

That sounds interesting. I couldn't imagine having that many children under the age of 2. I wonder how the mom keeps sane. Do you know what channel it will be on.

Oh Ok. I will have to go to their website and see what time they will be showing it. Thanks.

It's called "Jon & Kate Plus 8". It'll be on DHC (discovery health) starting April 10th at 10pm eastern.

Thanks. I will have to check it out. It sounds really interesting.

Back