What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

howdy howdy...

T

tbudnik

i was searching for pots and pans when i came across this site... i bet it will be real helpful. i'm not much on cooking but we mothers have to do it- like it or not... i wish i did like to cook b/c there is just no way around it. atleast not for me. i am a really decent cook, however, but i prefer to be outside. i get frustated with all the mixing and cutting, peeling, stirring, etc... but mostly it's b/c i would rather be doing something else... period. it may have something to do with the fact that i worked in the rest. business for 12 yrs. and it was always a job to me. the last thing i wanted to do when i wasn't at work- was be in a kitchen looking and dealing with food. i haven't work in the past 6 years now but i still feel the same way. sorry... i just wanted to be honest here. i admire all of you that find joy in cooking. you must get though it way better than i could wish for. anyways... maybe i'll find some easy recipes on here that will lighten my frustrations in the kitchen.
oh... and 1/2 cup of white hersheys chocolate chips are a real boost in your pecan pie. just mix in and melt with your butter and sugar....

Hi tbudnik!
I like to eat nice tasting foods that I cook and see cooking as an art that gets more valuable over time. I cook with non-stick cookware that almost wipes clean so cleaning up isn't an issue.

Yes, there are lots of nice recipes here, and Mama can almost provide a recipe for anything you can think of.

Back