What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Father's Day

M

medako

I'm really just starting this thread so I can show off what I/we made for Father's Day this year. :)

JackD1.jpg

JackA.jpg

JackD2.jpg

Last edited:
JackD3.jpg

JackY.jpg

They will be put into a 5 opening frame for hubby to take to work again. We did the same thing last year (with different color letters) when Jack was only 5 months old. So, it's been fun to see how much he's changed since this time last year. I'll probably keep doing this every year just to see the changes.

Okay, and just for fun...and because I can! haha - - last year's pictures!

z41020329.jpg

z41020453.jpg

z41020700.jpg

thanks, it was a challenge getting him to "pose" this year, but I was pretty happy with the results.

aww - the "naturalnuess" of this fine looking young man makes it even more special!!

Don't foget - no woman can change a man - the last change in a man's life is when his mother changes his very last diaper - after that - women are doomed! LOL!!! It's in their genes - they can't help it! But then again - that's why God made women - so we can pick up the slack and keep things going; keep an open mind and take care of everything the way it should be. And we aren't afraid to ask for directions! Moses would not have spent 40 years in the desert if he would have asked for directions!!! LOL

(I'm in rare form today - please excuse me - I'm just full of p.i.s.s. and vinegar! But at my age it is allowed!)

well, here we are the day before Father's Day and hubby is going to have to go into work tomorrow. Good thing we kinda celebrated last weekend. I might be able to get him out for lunch today and to get the pictures printed. I'm hoping so, I kinda need to get out of the house.

Back