What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And Here Is My Introduction..

Jafo232

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and I hope I get enough time to post my ideas here. I have been publishing my recipes online for a while. If you care to see any, just Google: Jeffs Recipes and I should come up first. :)

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Hi Jeff,
Nice to have you join us. We have a small tight group of friends here now and look forward to your ideas. I took a look at your site, you have some creative recipes, the Lemon Lime Lamb recipe looks enticing to me. I like lamb and don't cook it often enough. Well, last Sunday we have grill lamb chops with mint jelly. I've had good racks of lamb at restaurants, yet can't seem to get them cooked as well at home. I keep trying so one day I'll get it.

Hi Jeff,
Nice to have you join us. We have a small tight group of friends here now and look forward to your ideas. I took a look at your site, you have some creative recipes, the Lemon Lime Lamb recipe looks enticing to me. I like lamb and don't cook it often enough. Well, last Sunday we have grill lamb chops with mint jelly. I've had good racks of lamb at restaurants, yet can't seem to get them cooked as well at home. I keep trying so one day I'll get it.

I have a pretty good recipe for you for rack of lamb but it isn't my own. You can see a pic of the last time I cooked it by going to my site, search "rack lamb" and click the link for "Our vacation on the black river valley".

There is a link on that page to the recipe itself. It is very easy to make, but the cook times listed on the recipe are off, it needs to be cooked longer. Definitely use a meat thermometer.

I have a pretty good recipe for you for rack of lamb but it isn't my own. You can see a pic of the last time I cooked it by going to my site, search "rack lamb" and click the link for "Our vacation on the black river valley".

There is a link on that page to the recipe itself. It is very easy to make, but the cook times listed on the recipe are off, it needs to be cooked longer. Definitely use a meat thermometer.

Wow, that looks like a lot of work for us to get to that page. Want to share your secret directly without telling us to go to Mars then to Venus and ask for Sara?

Wow, that looks like a lot of work for us to get to that page. Want to share your secret directly without telling us to go to Mars then to Venus and ask for Sara?

Sorry, I don't know what the rules are here about posting URL's..

Now that I tried to post the URL's, it says I need to have more than 15 posts before I can post any.. I will PM them to you now..

Hey Jeff!
You'll find that once you've participated in our forum a little you can post links to your site without hinting around through searching. Thanks for joining us here; We don't bite :. And don't miss our Summer/Fall New Member contest. It has some nice prizes that are worth winning. Hope to see you around.

Matt

Hello Jeff!
Got your PM with the recipe for the lamb. All of it looks good but where do you buy fresh figs? I know I've seen them and can't think of the season they're available.

Hello Jeff!
Got your PM with the recipe for the lamb. All of it looks good but where do you buy fresh figs? I know I've seen them and can't think of the season they're available.

I did not make the chutney. I am not a big fig eater. The lamb is magnificent without it.

Back