What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from New York !

C

cheftom

As far back as I can remember I have always enjoyed cooking. As a child, my grandmother would teach me how to recreate many of our families famous recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation. It was not until my high school years that I realized cooking could be my future. I got a summer job as a dishwasher at a popular restaurant in St. Augustine, Florida. My intense work ethic allowed me to be promoted quickly. Within months I was able to work in all parts of the kitchen. I enjoyed the hard work and the gratification I received from all the happy customers.

Two years later I moved to NY and was hired to be head chef at a local Italian restaurant. At the same time, I was preparing for college and was putting much thought into my future. I decided to study cooking and restaurant management and I received my degree in restaurant management. To this day, it doesn’t matter if I’m cooking for a packed restaurant or my family and friends at home, I’m always happy when I’m in the kitchen!

I look forward to sharing some of my favorite recipes and cooking tips!

I write a recipe blog also: cheftomcooks .com

Back