What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasoning??? Help Please

Roxanne

I have a recipe that calls for Durkee Ethnic Creations Ancho Seasoning...does anyone know at what grocery store I can buy it at or is it like chili powder or what exactly?

Hi Roxanne,

You may want to e-mail the Durkee Co. directly their web-site address is:

Durkee® Home Use

By now you may have allready found it I am sure. Now I would certainly like to get some of that seasoning myself. What recipe did you see it for? If you don't mind me asking, could you please share! I am always looking for new ideas!

Thank you, CCCathy

P.S. I found where it can be purchased online at: Your Food Store :: Spices :: Durkee :: Grocery & Supermarket :: Ethnic Creations :: ANCHO CHILE SEASONING

Last edited:
I have a recipe that calls for Durkee Ethnic Creations Ancho Seasoning...does anyone know at what grocery store I can buy it at or is it like chili powder or what exactly?

This is why I never like recipes that call for a specific brand of something......I would assume that it has ancho chile powder in it and probably some other spices like cumin and garlic....but that is really just a shot in the dark.

Back