What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cook Chatty Cathy

I stumbled upon your sight when I was trying to determine if the Durablend Stand Mixer I just purchased is a decent one, and I found some good comments from some of your members and wanted to Thank You. I have a deep love for cooking, and consider myself an excellent cook. I love not only simple recipes, but also the more detailed dishes made from scratch. I even go as far as cooking my little Miniature Pinscher homemade dog food [every since the big dog food recall]. I feel myself, family, and dog are all healthy and fit from a combo of good eating [lots of variety] and exercise and fresh air! My 8 yr. old even loves fresh extracted carrot juice and craves it! I can simply say to the new cook---it gets easier and more enjoyable over time! I am 51 yrs old, work full time, and use my crock pot alot also!

Hi Cathy! I'm new here, too, but I'm an awful cook. I'm very happy to see another good cook here - more help for me! lol

Hi Cathy! Welcome to the site. I look forward to all of your recipes and input!

Back