What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

L

ladyneitz

Hi everyone, Just found this forum while I was searching for Pampered Chef recipes online. I love to cook and love trying new recipes. :) Hope I can find some here. I am currently looking for a skillet lasagna recipe that I had at a pampered chef party 2 months.
Thanks
Midge

Hello ladyneitz! Welcome to the forums! Some really friendly folks here with a lot of great recipes.

Now about that skillet lasagna:

1194554235_Eekg8PhI24fyabQ.jpg

LOL! Oh, did I mention some members have a sense of humor? :)

I had a recipe somewhere for a lasagna made in a Dutch Oven that I was going to use in my Outdoor DO. I’ll see if I can find it. Can you describe the dish a bit more? The recipe I had was layered like a regular lasagna, what was the skillet version like?

Cute Keltin...real cute. Glad to know that there are people with a sense of humor....and aren't you glad I have one also! I can not stand hamburger helper lasagna...it is just nasty. My 24 year old son tells me that it is hamburger...how much help does it need?!

The skillet lasagna I was looking for was a recipe from Pampered chef's cookbook, "Dinner in 29 Minutes". I had it at a party I went to in September. Believe it or not, I did find it online yesterday right after I signed up for the forum. Will post it here later today.
Thanks for your help and your welcome.
Midge

Back