What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

M

mitchb2

Hi, I just found this site.
I'm a 40-year-old stay-at-home dad. I do all the meal planning and cooking for my family. I lean towards healthier food, since I lost 60 pounds 3 years ago. But I enjoy splurging on calories about once a week...usually on a big Sunday dinner.

I look forward to a moderated forum after spending time on nasty Usenet.

Hi Mitch, glad you found us and welcome! How old are your kids? Also, how the heck did you manage to lose 60 lbs???? Inquiring minds want to know! lol Anyway, jump right in. I'm new here, too but it's a very friendly place.
Terry

Hey, Mitch,

Welcome to the forum.

Don't be shy about posting. The more active members the merrier.

I found out about Weight Watcher's Core Plan, and never looked back.
My kids are 10,9, and 2. And yes, the last one was planned. :)

Mitch, in case you didn't notice it, we have a Special Diets forum. Wouldn't surprise me if there'd be a lot of interest if you started a thread on the WW program.

Hi Mitch, welcome to the forums! It’s a great place with some really nice and knowledgeable people. I look forward to your posts!

I found out about Weight Watcher's Core Plan, and never looked back.
My kids are 10,9, and 2. And yes, the last one was planned. :)
Good for you Mitch! On both the weight loss and the 2 year old. I have a wide age spread in my children, too. They are 34, 32, 31, 27, 17, 15 and 5. My 5 year old was definitely a surprise at my age but he's the best surprise I ever got!

Back