What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone

yoyo1198

I have been surfing cooking sites for years and didn't even know this one was here. Just stumbled upon it while Googling for spices, mainly garlic in large quantities. I can't believe the huge selection of products available that I am seeing. Looks like I could spend hours looking around and a fistful of money ordering. Anyway, I ordered some stuff and then stumbled again finding the forums. This looks like a great place. I've been cooking for years and have hundreds of recipes but the main drawback is that they are just in the 'file cabinet' between my ears. I am in southern Indiana. I work full time so my browsing time is usually late at night. Hope everyone is looking forward to a blessed holiday season. Merry merry to all of you. (That's how my grandmother used to tell us all Merry Christmas.) :D :D

And a very merry holiday season right back at you.

And, now that you've found us, it's time to get some of those recipes out from between your ears and down in the forums.

Back