What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Horrendus Cleanup Ever?

Jafo232

I have finally got some time to clean my office and it reminded me of the biggest cleanup I ever had to do. I helped my landlord out from a tenant who just completely destroyed one of the apt's in our building. I actually ended up renovating it quite a bit and now rent it out. So basically I rent two apt's in the same building, one for office and storage, the other as living quarters. Believe it or not, it is still cheaper than what most people pay around here for one apt..

Anyway, it was about 2 years ago, and the project was so intense, I actually had to post it online:

Apartment Destroyed

The apt. has actually changed a lot since I took the renovation pics. The ones on the site were when we just moved in.

Whew Jaso!

How did you survive that fiasco? I just finished reading about your horrendous clean-up, and the photos! Appauling how some humans can live in filth isn't it?:eek:

But I must compliment you on the terrific job you did! That took alot of guts to even go in that joint!

The maddest my sibblings and I ever were was when my Dad made us clean up similar looking apartments when his tenants moved out! It was moments like that when we pretty much made up our minds that the sooner we got on our own the better!! Ha-ha Dad knew just how to help cut those apron strings!

Have a Happy New Year!

CCCathy

office clean up

we were cleaning up at our office and we found a can of soup and a jar of peanut butter in the filing cabinets. why wud anyone put those in there?

Hey Hayden,

Don't you know that some folks just 'aint too neat, and they are "sloppy pigs" and don't give a flip wether their homes, work spaces, or whatever are filthy?
We are moving into a home the end of this month, as our neighbor in the townhouse next door likes to sweep all the dirt and crumbs onto the floor between the kitchen counter top and the refigerator. Thus there has become an epidemic of "Varmits" and they are venturing out of that camp into ours. And we refuse to co-exist with them, so we are leaving. The landlord waited too long to address the problem and the roaches manifested into a huge army, the war to kill them has only put a small dent in their "troops"! YUCK YUCK YUCK, and the $$$ we have spent on pesticides and all that is awful! Every morn. I wipe my countertops with disinfecting wipes and I mean if I did not constantly battle them Goodness who knows what we would have on our hands!

Oh well I'm just venting, I get to move to a totally beautiflu new house in a georgeous neighborhood and it has a HUGE KITCHEN YEAH!!!! Only 8 days to go!!! And it has a nice yard and a deck that I can have lots of herbs growing in Strawberry Jars on! And well I am guessing it took a bad thing (roaches) to make a good thing happen!

Still: I HATE SLOPPY, LAZY HOUSEKEEPING. IT'S INEXCUSABLE AND DISGUSTING AND TOTALLY NASTY TO SAY THE LEAST.

Thanks for bearing with my "Lashing out at nasty housekeeping habits", CCCathy

Last edited:
Back