What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone, Im new.

S

Spiritwolf

:)My name is Spiritwolf, I live in Townsville in Australia and I am looking forward to making new friends and to talk and get a lot of good info off of this site. I cant believe how many cooking forums are on the net, its terrific,
Is this an Australian cooking site or is it American, or some place else, just curious, it doesnt matter, I love them all,, I just want to know where the magority of people on here are from, thats all. I will be on here no matter what.:) OK I am looking forward to heaps of good ideas and info, so until I do my next post, Thanks and I will talk to you all later.
Thanks Spiritwolf.;)

Hi Spiritwolf and welcome!

Hello Friend,

You will love this forum best of all!!! And talk about learning alot you will be surprised. I believe this site is from USA and seems to me majority of the members are also from the USA. Of-course when it comes to food, well it's a universal love and so it does not matter.

We have so many terrific members and you will enjoy getting to know everyone. I have only been a member since November and I look everyday on this site! I have learned so many wonderful things. I know you will too, and I am sure you'll have alot to share as well.

Like tell us some of your favorite Aussie dishes!:) Don't be shy, we are a friendly lot!

Cheers, CCCathy

Back