What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Florida!

Welcome to SpicePlace, Adam.

But we'd sure appreciate more than a little hi. Tell us something about yourself; the things you cook, stuff you want to learn about, etc.

And don't be shy about posting on the forums.

Hello Adam!!!

Welcome aboard Adam!

We are an active group of folks who love to cook, discuss cooking, share recipes and lots of other interesting information as well! I know you will love it if you are an avid "foodie" like all the rest of us, I love this forum and I only joined back in Nov. and have already learned so much! I like sharing too!

I am originally from Florida (Miami) and have many relatives still there - when I first saw your name I was wondering if you are my 2nd cousin Adam Kennedy Hunt? I sort of wish you were, at least we could say Hey Cuz'! He's about 20 yrs old works at Disney and is now being prepared for the position of "Prince Charing" at Disney in Orlando. My claim to fame :D. His middle name Kennedy is my maiden name!

Well let us know what you like to eat, cook, and or what you need to learn or as KYHeirloomer said "Don't be shy"! We welcome any information you would like to share with us. It amazes me how we sometimes forget certain things-like just last week MamaM made mention of Eggplant Parmesan and for some odd reason I haven't made or thought of that dish in ages- there is alot of good stuff to cook and we sometimes get in a slump- this forum helps out in those cases all you have to do is holler for help!;)

Look forward to getting to know you better, CCCathy

Back