What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey

G

George

figured I would post an intro in the into forum....Name is George, I love cooking live in Illinois....not new to forums at all, but have been looking for a good, active cooking forum for awhile now....most of the others I have found just aren't very active.

Welcome, George.

I usually encourage newbies not to be shy about posting to the forums, but I see you've already jumped in with both oven mitts. Good job!

It's true, most cookery forums tend to lack activity. We've been trying to change that, over here, and the more folks like you who join in the faster we'll accomplish that.

Welcome, George.

I usually encourage newbies not to be shy about posting to the forums, but I see you've already jumped in with both oven mitts. Good job!

It's true, most cookery forums tend to lack activity. We've been trying to change that, over here, and the more folks like you who join in the faster we'll accomplish that.

I just love talking about food and cooking and there are already a lot of topics in here that have attracted my attention....

it also doesn't help that my work blocked myspace from me now and I don't have those forums to post in anymore......maybe this can take the place of them!!

Back