What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

S

SpicyJewel

Hi Everyone,

I'm a home cook who is currently working on several contracts with some local restaurants as a consultant. I have been cooking for 20 years and I must say, it is my PASSION in life!
My expertise is mainly is Italian cooking but I love to experiment and learn new things. This forum seems to be a great place to do just that.

Welcome to the forums, SpicyJewel.

You and Mama Mangia should get along swell. She, too, is expert in all things Italiano. Plus a lot of other things as well.

Don't be shy about posting. I, for one, would like to hear more about your consulting work.

Thanks for the welcome KYH!

Basically I will be consulting on menus and recipes. As well, I am in talks to sell my cakes and desserts to some restaurants and bakery's.

Hi Spicy Jewel!

We welcome you aboard!!! You'll love this site, and I never ever belonged to one before and for the 1st one I joined I am very glad it's SpicePlace! We love to share, ask quetions, add our in-put, and learn new stuff from each other. Your in-put is most Welcome!!! I sure hope you will be an active member and not disappear like some do :( Many forum friends here are so-o-o intellegent and have such wonderful recipes and ideas! You'll see!

Have fun and welcome, Cook Chatty Cathy

P.S. Your forum name is funny--- I am a rockhound and we hunt for jewels in the rough - gemstones that is! Around here there are ample supplies of garnet and black tourmaline! I have never gone on a spice hunt!;)

Back