What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New guy here!

C

chef_boy_RD

Hey everyone, I'm new to the board and just wanted to say hey. I work in marketing in DC, and lately I've been finding myself cooking more and more. I'm interested in mostly high protein recipes, and the occasional fancy plate for impressing a date here and there. I do a lot of grilling too and now that it's getting warmer out, I can't wait to use my outdoor grill even more. Hows everyone doing?

Welcome to the SpicePlace Forum. We look forward to your participation. Always nice to have another male on the scene that has been given the message to cook, cook, cook.

Hi Chef Roy,

Love this forum myself and sure you will too!!! You will learn alot as you open the different threads and read all the posts. This is a very active forum and many different levels of expertise represented right down to the "I can't boil water" persons. But mostly you will find each person to have valueable in-put. Feel free to add to or ask all the questions you desire!

Hey you might just impress some date so much she'll never go home:eek: Be careful!!!

CCCathy

Hey you might just impress some date so much she'll never go home:eek: Be careful!!!

Thats the goal! My new apartment has an amazing kitchen with a brand new Wolf range that I'm hoping to get more use out of. My roommate doesn't use it at all, and it's one of the best you can get so I'm using it every chance I can :)

You're in a rental with a Wolf?

To heck with the dates; you need to cultivate the landlord. Sounds like my kind of guy or gal.

Yeah, I was shocked when I first saw it myself, but the guy never cooks with it. Not that I'm complaining, I could never do half the stuff I can do now on my beat up range back in college.

Back