What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch Pot

jglass

You remember the old saying about a watch pot never boiling...well the same goes for a different kind of pot. I keep watching my pots of basil and they are taking their sweet time growing. I even used the Miracle Grow potting soil :mad: Seems a watch pot never grows either.

Evelyn checks her pot every hour on the hour. Only she just pretends they really did grow. LOL

I Must Say There Is A Time When Those Seeds First Poke Their Little Sprouty Sprouts Thru The Soil That Is Very Exciting! Now I Pretty Much Figure It's Still A Tad Cool And Our Herbs & Veggies Will Begin Going Crazy Growth Wise As Soon As Warm Weather Really Hits!

Yeah I had not thought of that but these cold spells are probably inhibiting growth. Patience is not one of my virtues lol.

Cole did you get Evelyn to understand that is a pot of basil Naney sent and not flowers lol?
If not when you try and pick some to cook with she will get mad.

Back