What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

good music anyone?

C

carriestar44

just thought i'd strike up a convo about good new music to listen to (perhaps while in the kitchen)... Anyways, im a big country music fan so i love when i hear of good new artists that come out..I just discovered One Flew South, and they are amazing! I actually just went out and bought their new album The Last of the Good Guys and i love it! if you like country, you'll definitely like these guys check them out on their myspace page and Let me know what you think.

Carrie
umgd

Hi Again Carrie,
Don't want to sound dumb but does umgd stand for Univ. of Mich. Graduate???

Well I like country once in a while so thanks for the tip! There was a recent post in the chatter section titled "Music While Cooking" by: M. Oliver and it started some interesting sharing about music, you may want to have a look.

CCCathy

I listen to alot of rock, generally 80s rock or alternative rock. I don't get alot of new bands. lol I like Bon Jovi, Def Leppard.. Both of my girls' favorite song is Joan Jett's "I Love Rock & Roll" :D Goo Goo Dolls, Better than Ezra.. I like them, as well.. For newer stuff, I love incubus (I've been an incubus fan for 8 years now lol) and Nickelback.

yah i love all 80's music too... Goo Goo Dolls and Nickelback are definitely on the top of my list of favorites also! One Flew South is getting up there with me, what did you think of them?

Back