What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breakfast

M

meeleend

Hi,
I love breakfast:)In breakfast i like aalupoha very much with jalebi!

Last edited:
Hi ML,

Welcome to our Forum, I know you will love it here! Pray tell what are aalupoha and jalebi? Sounds like toast and jelly to me :). Would love breakfast in bed, but only had that once when my daughter was about 8, she made me a great breakfast with underdone pancakes and eggs and bacon not fried too well, it was cute and I ate every bite and pertended it was the best I ever had:D

Talk to you soon, CCCathy

Jalebi is a fried sweet made from maida flour, commonly prepared in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Jalebi is thought to have originated in the north of India, probably in the state of Punjab.

I have no idea what the first item is.

Hi ML,

Welcome to our Forum, I know you will love it here! Pray tell what are aalupoha and jalebi? Sounds like toast and jelly to me :). Would love breakfast in bed, but only had that once when my daughter was about 8, she made me a great breakfast with underdone pancakes and eggs and bacon not fried too well, it was cute and I ate every bite and pertended it was the best I ever had:D

Talk to you soon, CCCathy
Aalupoha is made from bitten rice,First of all I will tell you ingredients
Bitten rice,Potatoes,Oil,Chilly,Turmeric powder.
Aalupoha is like a fried rice,The procedure is same.

Back