What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hellooo

P

Paprika29

New here! I just wanted to say hi, Happy Monday, and I'm looking forward to checking out the forum!

Hey Paprika,

Love your name!!!:) Next dog I get that is red I am naming it Paprika! You'll love this forum, I know I do. Learning and sharing is the name of the game, so just jump right in and begin enjoying!

CCCathy

LOL! Thank you so much Cathy... My dad is a chef so I think my enthusiasm comes from him!! :):)

Having A Parent That Is A Chef Must Be Too Neat! My Mom Was At Best A Mediocer Cook, Although I Did Love Her Cooking, I Just Never Knew The Difference. The Advantage Was That I Never Struggled Too Awful Bad With My Weight When I Was Young:) Had She Been A Great Cook, I Know I Would Have Weighed About Well...you Know A Little More That I Should!

I Have Learned Most Of What I Know By Myself, And I Did Take 4 Years Of Home Ec, But They Just Teach You The Basics Like Measurements, How To Bake Pies And Cookies, And Never Really Got Into The Real Stuff!

I Would Love To Have A Real Chef In The Family. I Am So Thankful For The Food Channel.

What Are Some Of Your Ultimate Favorites? I Made A Dish The Other Night With Paprika- It Was A Pork Dish, I Was Not Real Impressed With The Outcome, But It Was Pretty To Look At. I Personally Think It Needed The Addition Of White Wine And Some More Seasonings. I Like My Food Very Well Seasoned. What About You?

Cathy

Back