What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello to all members!

I

imaja

I've been watching all the cooking channels and have tried several recipes which turned out great! So a new faze has begun in my life seeking recipes and looking to buy in bulk to fill my cabinets. It sure is a nice twist trying new flavors.

Imaja

Last edited:
Hi Imaja,
We welcome you to our forum, it is a place where you can learn so much and share with us as well! I love it, and am sure you will as well.
Cathy

Welcome, Imaja.

I think you'll be happy here. A nice bunch of folks, with skills ranging from raw beginner to professional chef. But nobody gets high and mighty.

Don't be shy about posting, even (or maybe especially) if it's just with a question.

One cautionary note: Buying in bulk isn't always the best way to go. Certainly some things---legumes, grains, and so on---can hang around two days longer than forever with no ill effect. But others---such as herbs and spices---lose strenth fairly rapidly.

Maybe you'd like to start a thread about buying in bulk. You could list what you have in mind, and we could comment on your choices---and, no doubt, make some of our own.

Back