What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Kitchen Collectables

jglass

I know we are all guilty of collecting kitchen gadgets but I am curious what you set out to collect purposefully. For me I collect (although I really dont have the room) Disney mugs. I have one entire cabinet full of them :eek:
Which is really a waste of space in an apartment this small. We use them and have even lost a few to my butter fingers but I love the whimsical scences they have on them.
My dog is named Pooh and I have like 300 teddy bears..most of which are in storage. Over the past 10 years I have accumulated about 2 dozen assorted coats and jackets from Disney. My wrist watch must be Mickey.
I have a Pooh in the bedroom that is about the same size as Jon lol. When ever I have on my favorite Winnie The Pooh denim jacket little kids gravitate towards me when we go some where. Jon asked me one day when this little three year old boy ran up to me at the China House Restaurant here in town what was going on with all these kids...I said I have on my Pooh Jacket..they think Im one of them :eek:

I'm bad - just plain bad.

Chickens and strawberries for the kitchen; my Christmas village has well over 100 houses and buildings not to mention eveything else that goes with it. I think I could furnish the White House for the holidays! Oh dear - and I've got every gizmo for knitting, crocheting, sewing, crafts - not to mention my cookbook collection as well as my other books. And my kitchen gadgets..............

I'm so bad.

Hey there ladies!

What a discussion; I could bore you to death with everything I collect but will keep it brief.....For the kitchen it's Roosters & cookbooks
For me it's jewelry (love colored stones rubies, garnets, sapphires, emeralds, pink tourmaline...etc.....)
For my hobby it's Watercolor supplies, and instructional books

Just my favorites list!

Back