What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here..:)

A

Angie

Hi, my name is angie and was looking for a certain recipe and the search engine sent me here..
I love baking and am always looking for new recipes...:)

So, did you find your recipe??

I am the token drunken sailor here--just a ship's cook, but we have a pretty good bunch of knowing people here.

Welcome!
Nan

Hey Angie,

I am excited that you've joined! I would like to learn more about the types and styles of food & cooking you enjoy.

I love Mexican, Italian, Middle-Eastern (mainly Greek & lately Moroccan) and German and American, and of-course American Soul Food (or Southern cooking)!

How is the summer so far up there in Pennsylvania? And are you going to have a summer garden this year? I have a terrific garden, it has been hot here (98) and so I am having to water the heck out of it! Keeps me in shape though:)

Well Angie come and be an active member I promise you will love this forum, I do!

CCCathy

yes i did, i was looking to make "gobs", but, i wasnt to happy with the way the filling turned out, it was'nt as thick as i thought it should be, i don't know what i did wrong.LOL

actually i'm better at baking, alot of times things I make turn out well, but, sometimes not..
I love baking for my friends' and family, they really seem to enjoy it.LOL It maks me feel really good when i see that they enjoy what i make them.:)
We do have a little garden going, a few tomato plants and herbs, i insisted on Dill, I just love it!!
It's pretty hot here too, I do worry about our plants', some of the leaves on the herbs are turning a bit brown, My boyfriend told me that he thinks he was using to much miracle grow, so, he cut back on it, i hope it will be ok..

Hi Angie,

I know the feeling! It is nice to make someones day a little brighter, and home baked goodies are such a treat!

I love dill and am growing some too! Have you ever tried it on a piece of grilled fish?

Back