What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RE: Our precious Jglass

RE: Our precious Jglass

Dear Forum Friends,

Wanted to let you know that Janie suffered the loss of her beloved pet rabbit "Baron" this morning. It was very sudden and unexspected. I want to reach out to her with our condolences and support and let her know we care.

Sincerely, Cathy

Last edited:
Absolutely, janie... our sympathies. Bunnys are adorable- and pets of all kinds are wonderful additions to our families. The loss of a family member- especially the smaller furry varieties- is indeed something tricky & slow to get over... But, on the bright side, I imagine your bunny is likely in a place with a wide lawn of the greenest tender grass- and a yummy carrot patch yonder, just waiting for him to discover!

<Rainbow Bridge>

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. The whole thing still seems surreal right now.
I put him in a plastic box wrapped in one of my shirts and put all of his favorite toys and his little teddy bear in with him. We buried him at Jons Dads house beside Jon's guidedog.
I gave his cage away because I couldnt stand to look at it. Im gonna give the extra food I have to Cole when she comes this weekend. She has two bunnies and I hate to see all of the food I have get thrown out.
Baron would have been five years old July 14. I got him when he was 8 weeks old.

Back