What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restaurant Menus Wanted

D

dougiezerts

Hi! I just joined this forum. Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes!
I collect restaurant menus as a hobby--both take outs, and actual menus. If any of you have any you'd be willing to send, I'd love to have them. I'm willing to pay for postage, if you'd like. And if any of you have rare older menus, I might be willing to purchase them.
Also, maybe there's 1 or 2 of you who collect menus, too. If so, let's swap them!
If any of you are interested, please send me a PM. Hope to hear from some of you!
Best, Doug

Welcome D-zerts I have one I could never part with so can't help ya' out there, but I think it is a fantastic hobby you've got there! Mine is from Jerusalem Cafe' it is large and in a faux leather jacket. That is where I first had middle eastern cusine and fell in love with mid-east foods! I really hope you will enjoy our forum, it is nice to have ya' aboard!

CCCathy

Thanks!
You wouldn't be willing to send a scan of that menu, would you, Cook Chatty?:)

The Image Of My Menu [3 Pages]

Hope I Did This Right So You Receive This Image! Happy 4th Of July Dgzerts!

I Tried And It Didn't Work. If You Can PRIVATE MESSAGE Me With Your E-mail I Will Forward It To You Through E-mail.

Last edited:
Back