What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not much of a cook

M

mrsjimmyp

I'm not much of a cook:rolleyes:. Never liked to cook much and sticked to the basic stuff. But I find myself lately wanting to get out of my rut and explore new dishes. So I'm here to learn...lol..I'm a country girl...with a hubby, 3 kids 5 dogs and a bunch of Chickens.

Welcome to our family, MrsJimmyP.

This will be the place to learn. Just ask away, and we'll do our best to provide answers.

But I bet you know more than you think you do, and will soon be contributing to other threads as well.

Howdy mrsj!

C'mon in and pull up a chair! All are welcome here- it's an easy place to be. I myself just joined last month and already I've hung out here enuf that I'm fitting-in reasonably-well and getting on folks' nerves as though I've been here forever, Hee-Hee! You'll find the folks here knowledgable and generous. Plus we all ask questions from time-to-time so the learning isn't just one-sided at all. Everyone has knowledge to share sooner or later. I cooked professionally for 25 years, but I constantly learned things from young new-hires w/out a lick of experience! That's the totally cool thing about kitchens!

Thanks everyone....I look forward to getting in the swing of things. Right now it is a busy time.The garden is coming in with produce and we leave for vacation next week....so when things slow down a bit I'll have more of a chance to find my way around the site.
Looks like I'm in good company and I'll need all the help I can get ! lol.....

Welcome aboard MrsJP,

When you get back from vacation we will love having you join us. I know what you mean about the veggies in the garden coming in, and I too have chickens and we should get along just fine:) So glad to have you!

I love Spice Place and I know you will too, CCCathy

Back